DC Master Trust Marketplace
16 Jul 2020 - Online - 10:00
We'd like to invite you to hear from leading DC master trust providers and find out their views on the future of the DC market.
This will be the first in a series of innovative roundtable discussions designed to provide insight and ideas to shape how the DC market could develop.
There are two sessions available which each feature a panel of DC master trust providers of different sizes and target markets.
- Investment - ESG and responsible investment
- Outcomes - member engagement and communications
- Technology - tools and efficiencies
Find out further details and register for each session:
Discussion 1 will feature a panel of DC master trust providers:
- Aviva - Martin Palmer, Head of Master Trust
- Aon - Tony Britton, Head of UK DC Solutions
- Fidelity - Richard Nisbet, Director, Workplace Investing
- Mercer - Roger Breeden, Mercer Master Trust Strategist
- Nest - Mark Rowlands, Director of Customer Engagement
- Standard Life - Neil Hugh, Head of UK Propositions
Discussion 2 will feature a panel of DC master trust providers:
- Aegon - Nick Roy, Distribution Director
- Atlas - Anish Rav, Head of Client Strategy
- Legal & General - Emma Douglas, Head of DC
- LifeSight - Milan Makhecha, Head of Sales
- Scottish Widows - Robert Cochran, Retirement Expert
- Smart Pension - Paul Bucksey, Director of Distribution
Who should attend?
If you are thinking about moving to a master trust, changing provider or just want to ensure your provider still meets your needs, we hope you will find these sessions useful.
We will be happy to take any questions during and after each episode, along with the providers.
If you have any questions or would like any further information please get in touch.