WEBINAR REPLAY FOR UK FINANCIAL ADVISERS
Reassuring your clients in troubling times: six months on
23 Sep 2020
We are now over six months into the COVID-19 crisis, a crisis that has resulted in considerable market and economic uncertainty. So where do we go from here? What are the post-Covid implications for asset classes and building asset portfolios?
Replay our webinar to hear from our investment experts, Andy Green and Catherine Miller. The session will equip you with economic and asset class insights to enable you to have informed and balanced conversations with your clients.
Points covered in the webinar include:
- Overview of the last six months
- Economic outlook and its implications on asset classes
- Property – does it still have a place in portfolios?
- Equities – can growth stocks continue their upward trajectory from here, or will value have its day? How does ESG affect returns?
- Fixed interest – is there value anywhere?
- Good governance – maximising return when asset returns are so low
This webinar replay is for professional intermediary use only. The content has been approved and issued by Hymans Robertson LLP (HR) on behalf of Hymans Robertson Investment Service LLP (HRIS) for the use of communicating the proposed HRIS services to professional intermediary clients only.
HRIS have applied for permission from the FCA to carry out the services in this communication and expect to receive approval in the next few months; Once approved, the services and communications will be carried out by HRIS.
- Overview of last six months
- Economic outlook
- Fixed interest
- Good governance