Webinar replay for UK financial advisers
Fixing the unfixable? Delivering on the FCA's retirement challenge
11 May 2020
In the past two months the FCA has published its sector views paper and business plan for 2020/21. The retail retirement market is an area which comes under particular scrutiny. They do not mince their words:
“We see significant risk of harm in these markets – driven by consumers given responsibility for complex investment decisions through the shift to DC and Freedom and Choice” - FCA Business Plan 2020/21
Replay our webinar to hear about what can be done now to deliver on the FCA's retirement challenge. The webinar covered:
- The key themes covering the retail retirement market from both papers.
- Ways in which businesses can respond.
- Accumulation and decumulation considerations across both advised and non-advised propositions.
- Digital propositions and data insights that can enable enhanced products and propositions, and good governance and risk management.
- FCA's retirement challenge
- Way's businesses can respond
- Accumulation and decumulation considerations
- Digital propositions and data insights