Fiduciary Management – your New Year’s health check
08 Feb 2021
Fiduciary management has grown in popularity, so much so that 17% of pension schemes now use it in some shape or form. The CMA review and June's retender deadline have prompted many trustees and schemes to review their arrangements and we want to make sure you’re fully prepared.
In this webinar, our experts focused on how 2020 unfolded in this market and what should be front of mind for those trustees with fiduciary management arrangements. In particular, we looked at:
- Performance: How did different fiduciary managers respond to the coronavirus pandemic? Was performance similar across all managers? How did managers position their portfolios?
- CMA deadline: There's now less than 5 months to go until many schemes need to have re-tendered existing arrangements. Have you met the requirements? What is activity in the market looking like?
- Fees and costs: What are the different components driving your total fees and costs? How do fees and costs compare between different fiduciary managers?
- Lifecycle of fiduciary management: As your scheme matures your needs will change. Do you have a clear plan for this? Is your fiduciary keeping up?
- Performance : (3:16)
- CMA deadline : (12:02)
- Fees and costs : (28:18)
- Lifecycle of fiduciary management : (42:22)