Building better financial security throughout retirement
22 Jun 2021 : 11:00 - 11:45
The 2015 pension freedoms have led to a new focus on the at-retirement ‘decumulation phase’ in a DC scheme member’s journey. Yet while the freedoms have been broadly welcomed, recent FCA figures show almost two thirds of those at the point of retirement don’t take any professional financial advice on how to best use their pot.
A growing concern is that the greater level of choice and need for complex financial decision making has the potential to weaken the financial security of individuals throughout retirement. So, what should be done to tackle this concern and better support DC scheme members so they can enjoy the best possible level of financial security throughout retirement?
Join our online event on 22 June, where we'll bring together a panel of experts to discuss:
- How the DC at-retirement journey has changed
- The potential impact on financial security in retirement
- The role technology can play and the opportunities it offers
- The solutions and strategies to strengthen financial security in retirement
- Plus Q&A with the speakers