7th Insurance & Financial Services Scotland Seminar
30 Mar 2022 - Kimpton Hotel, Edinburgh - 16:00 to 19:00
Future Focus: The changing landscape of Insurance & Financial Services
Our 7th Annual Insurance & Financial Services Scotland Seminar is taking place in Edinburgh on Wednesday 30 March 2022.
As the landscape for insurance is fast changing, we will focus on areas impacting the industry over the foreseeable future.
This event will provide a great opportunity for those that wish to network in person to safely meet. We're committed to being Covid-safe and measures will be in place to ensure we put the wellbeing of our delegates first. To read more about this, please visit our dedicated page.
You can register your place below and we look forward to seeing you all there! If you have any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Date: Wednesday 30 March 2022
Time: 16:00 - 19:00
Venue: Kimpton Hotel, 38 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh, EH2 4HQ
Topics we'll discuss on the day include:
- Looking ahead to year-end 2022 and beyond: setting assumptions, Internal Model calibrations and implications of the Solvency II review
- The future of digital savings journeys
- Insights from our 2021 Protection Report
- Climate Change and Responsible Investment: the challenges faced by institutional investors
We're delighted to be joined by three climate change and responsible investment specailsts for our panel session:
- Kaisie Rayner - Climate Change Lead at Royal London
- Stephen Porter - Responsible Investment Lead at Scottish Widows
- Robbie Parker - CIO at Osmosis Investment Management
16:00 - Registration and refreshments
16:30 - Seminar begins
18:10 - Closing remarks
18:15 - Networking with drinks and canapes
To sign-up for this event submit your details below. If for any reason the form doesn’t load you can fill in the form here.