Selecting the best pension arrangement for your employees
30 Nov 2023 : 10:00 - 10:45
Many of your employees will be relying on a workplace pension to support their retirement. It’s a core benefit, and the spend on DC pensions is usually a significant cost for many employers.
It’s important that you’re getting maximum value from your pension provider for your employees, as this can have a profound impact on their retirement outcomes.
Our webinar is available to watch on-demand where we, in partnership with Ferdy Lovett from Sackers, shared:
- A DC market overview.
- Why it’s important for employers to review their pension provider.
- The process of reviewing your pension arrangement and key legal considerations.
Who should watch this webinar on-demand?
- Finance Directors, senior HR and pension professionals
- Those running or responsible for workplace pensions
Don’t worry if you were unable to join live, sign up anyway and you'll be able to watch the webinar on-demand.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
NOT ADVICE. The information made available in this webinar is for general information purposes only. It is not to be relied on for taking (or not taking) any action or decision. It is not a substitute for professional advice (including for legal, investment or tax advice) on specific circumstances. Your Hymans Robertson LLP consultant will be pleased to discuss any issue in greater detail.
- Market overview
- Why review your pension provider?
- Reviewing your pension arrangement, and legal considerations