The coming of age of sole trusteeship
21 Jul 2021
With sole trusteeship on the rise and larger schemes increasingly adopting a sole trustee governance approach, the market is starting to come of age.
Watch our webinar recording where we were joined by Zahir Fazal of BESTrustees and David Trollope from Menzies Pensions Scheme to explore the impact of this changing landscape on sponsors, trustees and the broader pensions market.
If you have any questions about anything discussed please get in touch.
- Defining sole trusteeship
- Voluntary code of practice
- The sole trusteeship landscape
- Q&A with a professional sole trustee
- Q&A with an employer using the sole trusteeship model