WEBINAR REPLAY FOR UK FINANCIAL ADVISERS
Factor investing: the case for inclusion in model portfolios
22 Oct 2020
After years of being successfully used in the institutional market, factor investing is now also emerging as a beneficial strategy when building model portfolios in the retail world. But what exactly is factor investing and what potential value could it bring to your clients?
Replay our webinar to hear from our investment experts, Stephen Birch and Catherine Miller, who provide an introduction to factor investing and insights into the role it can play in successful investment portfolio construction.
The replay covers:
- The basics of factor investing: what is it?
- The benefits for retail clients of a factor-based approach
- How it compares to active and passive approaches
- How to successfully implement factor investing when building portfolios
This webinar replay is for professional intermediary use only. The content has been approved and issued by Hymans Robertson LLP (HR) on behalf of Hymans Robertson Investment Service LLP (HRIS) for the use of communicating the proposed HRIS services to professional intermediary clients only.
HRIS have applied for permission from the FCA to carry out the services in this communication and expect to receive approval in the next few months; Once approved, the services and communications will be carried out by HRIS.
- Basics of factor investing
- Benefits for retail clients
- Active versus passive approaches
- How to implement factor investing