COVID-19 impact on responsible investment and climate risk
06 Aug 2020
Our latest webinar explored how responsible investment has risen to the fore during the COVID-19 pandemic and the growing importance of climate risk for DB pension schemes.
Watch the full recording as we, alongside Naomi L'Estrange, Managing Director at 20-20 Trustees, covered:
- Themes in responsible investment that have emerged over recent months;
- What the future looks like, the opportunities that may arise and the actions trustees should be looking to take; and
- How trustees can work to overcome barriers and become more responsible investors.
If you have any questions about anything covered, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Hymans Robertson On...
Listen to episode 7 of our podcast series where I welcome Michael Bushnell, Managing Director at Lincoln Pensions, to talk about how climate risk can be considered when evaluating sponsor covenant, interconnectedness and what the COVID-19 pandemic can teach us for the future.
- COVID-19 related themes in responsible investment
- Opportunities that may arise
- Overcoming barriers to become more responsible investors