Hymans Robertson On... Episode 58
Investment - Diversity: impact, outcomes and actions
24 Mar 2022
In this episode of Hymans Robertson On... our host Ben Farmer presents the latest instalment in our Investment series and is joined by Hymans Robertson's Penny Cochrane and Asad Rashid, both Senior Investment Research Consultants, plus Helen Price from the Brunel Pension Partnership.
During the episode we discuss the importance of diversity of thought and how trustees can take action on diversity to improve or protect your long-term investment outcomes.
If you have any questions on anything discussed in this podcast, please get in touch.
Notes and Resources
- Asset Owner Diversity Charter
- Asset Owner Diversity and Inclusion Questionnaire
- Diversity of thought can lead to improved outcomes
- Hymans Robertson On... Invesmtent - Stewardship and the significance of supply chains
If you have any feedback on the podcast series, please let us know here.
- Introduction to Responsible Investment and ESG : (00:29)
- What is diversity of thought? : (05:03)
- Why is diversity of thought important? : (08:43)
- What is the current state of play? : (12:48)
- Diversity and engagement case studies : (18:53)
- What can asset owners do to drive positive change? : (20:57)
- “What do you know now?” quiz : (24:19)
- Summary and wrap up : (29:13)