Life Insurance Seminar, Scotland
08 Feb 2018 - The Principal, 38 Charlotte Square, EH2 4HQ, Edinburgh - 17:00 to 19:00
Growth opportunities in insurance
We’re delighted to announce the date of our annual life insurance seminar and networking evening for Scotland, which this year will be held in Edinburgh on Thursday 8 February 2018.
We live in unprecedented times – the pace of technological, demographic, political and regulatory change has never been faster. But far from fear these changes, we believe insurers should embrace them, and the growth opportunities they provide.
Join us to hear experts from our Life & Financial Services practice who will provide their insights into how you can adapt and grow your business to take advantage of this fast-moving and continually evolving environment.
Our experts will discuss:
- How technology is changing the way consumers buy products and services
- Some of the product and distribution opportunities that technology could create for insurers
- Brexit: The potential regulatory risks and opportunities for your business
- Opportunities for creating value from your back-book
- How the latest longevity trends are changing the risk transfer market
- Opportunities presented by the new insurance-linked securities regulations
Please register for the seminar below.
Registration and refreshments
Closing remarks and Q&A
Networking drinks & canapes until 8pm
7.00 pm - 8.00 pm