Register for our webinar
Is ‘at retirement advice’ fit for purpose post freedom and choice?
27 Nov 2018 - 15:00 to 16:00
In the first of a webinar series, Adrian Murphy from Murphy Wealth, Dan Russell from Simplybiz, and Stephen Birch from Hymans Robertson will be debating how the advisory community have responded to the challenges and opportunities presented by Freedom and Choice.
Join us as we ask:
- How well have advisers stepped up to Freedom and Choice?
- Who seem to be the winners and losers in a freedom and choice world?
- What challenges remain for advisory firms?
- Are consumers being served adequately at and in retirement by the advisory community?
- How well have product providers and platforms responded to meet the new range of consumer choices and risks?
- Is technology a threat to face-to-face advice?
- What does freedom and choice mean for the future shape of the industry?
We hope you are able to join us on Tuesday 27th November at 3pm and find out more. This webinar is eligible for 1 hour of CPD.