'DC Comes of Age' conference
05 Jun 2019 - etc. venues St Paul's, 200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD - 8:30 to 13:30
We are pleased to announce the date for our 'DC Comes of Age’ conference, taking place at etc.venues St Paul's in London.
In recent years Defined Contribution (DC) pensions have rapidly established themselves as the future for UK companies and their employees. While DC has ‘come of age’, there is still a lot of work to be done to ensure that DC delivers better outcomes for members.
Join our half-day conference on Wednesday 5 June, where we will bring together a range of DC experts and industry figures to discuss and debate how DC should evolve for the benefit of everyone.
- 8:30 - Registration and breakfast
- 9:00 - Welcome from Mark Jaffray, Head of DC Consulting
- 9:15 - Simply the best: assessing DC scheme structures
- 10:00 - Taking aim: can targets solve the pensions saving crisis?
- 10:50 - Coffee break
- 11:15 - A broken experience: redesigning DC from a member perspective
- 11:40 - Responsible investment: cutting through the noise
- 12:20 - Closing words
- 12:30 - Lunch and networking
Please register your interest in attending the conference using the form below.