3rd Annual Life Insurance Seminar
10 Oct 2017 - Stationers’ Hall, Ave Maria Lane, London, EC4M 7DD - 9:00 to 13:00
Growth opportunities in insurance
Following the great success of last year’s event, we are delighted to announce the date of our 3rd annual life insurance seminar, taking place at Stationers’ Hall in central London.
We live in unprecedented times – the pace of technological, demographic, political and regulatory change has never been faster. But far from fear these changes, we believe insurers should embrace them, and the growth opportunities they provide.
Join us on Tuesday 10 October, where experts from our Life & Financial Services team will provide their insights into how you can adapt and grow your business to take advantage of this fast-moving and continually evolving environment.
Our experts will discuss:
- How technology is changing the way consumers buy products and services
- Some of the product and distribution opportunities that technology could create for insurers
- Brexit: The potential regulatory risks and opportunities for your business
- Opportunities for creating value from your back-book
- How the latest longevity trends are changing the risk transfer market
Please register your interest for the seminar using the button below.