In partnership with AMNT
Helping MNTs rise to pension scheme challenges
30 Jan 2019 - Hymans Robertson, One London Wall, London, EC2Y 5EA - 8:30 to 13:00
2019 promises to be another landmark year for UK pension schemes. Faced with a stronger and tougher Regulator, ongoing political uncertainty and increasing pressure to improve member security, how can you rise to the challenges ahead and put your members first in 2019?
Register below to join us, and the Association of Member Nominated Trustees, on Wednesday 30th January to help you:
- Prepare for the challenges 2019 will bring
- Maximise value for money throughout the running of your scheme
- Discover the benefits consolidation could have for your scheme
- Safeguard members' futures by engaging them with their retirement options
You will then have the option to join one of two breakout sessions on:
- Incorporating Responsible Investment into your strategy
- De-risking your scheme through a buy-in, buy-out or longevity swap
Who should attend?
This seminar will be relevant for Trustees of DB and DC schemes looking for a fresh perspective on tackling pension scheme challenges. This will count towards Trustee Knowledge and Understanding.
30 January 2019
8.30am - 1pm
One London Wall
We do hope you can join us, if you have any questions in the meantime please don't hesitate to get in touch.