Health, wealth and longevity risk
29 Mar 2017 - Please note this event is now a webinar - 16:00 to 17:00
Invitation to join our free webinar
Thank you for all your interest in our Seminar. We have been advised that this session clashes with a member interest event at Staple Inn. In light of this we have changed the date to 29 March. Also, owing to high levels of international interest, we have converted this to a webinar rather than a seminar.
More affluent annuitants represent a concentration of longevity risk within insurer and BPA portfolios. How well do we understand these annuitants? Are they experiencing trends different to the population as a whole? And if so is this good or bad news for insurers?
In this webinar we will explore recent longevity trends for annuitants, with special focus on the differences between socio-economic groups:
- Have the slower improvements seen within the general population over 2010 to 2015 impacted all lives alike?
- Or have certain socio-economic groups continued to see strong improvements?
- What do we understand about the potential drivers of these differences?
- What might be a reasonable range of views for future trends in light of this understanding?
- Douglas Anderson- Founder of Club Vita and Life & Financial Services
- Steven Baxter- Head of Longevity Innovation and Research