Harnessing the power of predictive data analytics
16 Nov 2017 - Online webinar - 11:00 to 11:45
Thursday 16 November at 11am
More and more we hear how valuable and important data is becoming to all aspects of our daily lives, but do you understand how predictive data analytics could improve your HR strategy and benefit your workforce and business?
Predictive data analytics technology can now let you access information on a range of HR issues, such as how likely a member of staff is to leave, down to whether they will be able to retire comfortably. Join our webinar to learn about the predictive power of analytics and how you can use it to improve decision making and shape your workforce.
During the 30 minute session we’ll explore:
- What your data can really tell you about your workforce…
- Is an employee a “star performer”, “jerk” or “donkey”?
- Here for the future or gone tomorrow?
- Retiring happy or working forever?
- Paul Waters, Partner and Head of Guided Outcomes, Hymans Robertson
- Antony Heljula, Technical Director, Peak Indicators
Who should attend this webinar?
- HR specialists
The webinar will be followed by a short online Q&A with our speakers.
Opportunity for discussion