COVID-19 - the medium term impact on DC pensions
15 Jun 2020
Replay the fifth webinar in our series where we explored the medium term impact of COVID-19 for DC members who are at different stages of the pensions journey. We discussed actions that pension scheme trustees or governance committees should consider now to plan for the future.
Our experts considered:
- What are the implications for overall pension savings and longer term member outcomes of the current crisis?
- Will there be a generational impact?
- Are we likely to see any change to pension legislation?
- Will responsible investment take centre stage?
- What impact will we see on member engagement?
- What has the industry been signposting?
- How should trustee boards and governance committees be reacting?
If you require any further support or advice on any of the content covered in the webinar, please do get in touch.