COVID-19: how have pension providers responded?
04 May 2020
Replay the third webinar in our series where we covered the impact of COVID-19 on DC pension schemes.
Pension providers are a key interface between DC pension schemes and their members. This webinar provided insights for trustees, as well as members of company governance committees of Master Trusts and contract-based arrangements, on the way pension providers have responded to the crisis. We also shared some hints and tips on the areas you should explore with your own provider.
Our experts, Michael Ambery, Shabna Islam and Sharon Bellingham examined:
- How well have providers’ call centres and administration processes functioned and have we seen any changes to day-to-day operations?
- Have providers seen an increase in member enquiries or changes in member behaviour and, if so, in what areas?
- How have providers and administrators adapted their communications to deal with COVID-19?
- How might the current situation impact value for money?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the provider marketplace and what might the longer term effects be?