How do you plan to manage your rising TPS contributions?
19 Sep 2019 - Online - 12:00 to 13:00
Register for our webinar on 19 September to find out how your independent school can manage its rising pension costs.
Employer contributions for the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (TPS) will be increasing from 16.48% to 23.48% of salaries from September 2019. This, coupled with other cost pressures affecting the sector, is resulting in many independent schools looking to understand what options are available to them to better manage their rising costs.
We, alongside Aviva, will provide insights on how you can reduce these costs. In particular, we'll look at:
- An overview of the pensions issues affecting independent schools;
- The consultation process and barriers you'll need to overcome, based on our experiences of working with independent schools; and
- The options available to you, including exiting TPS and moving to a Defined Contribution (DC) vehicle.
This session will be followed by a Q&A with our speakers.
Thursday 19 September
12pm - 1pm
Who should attend?
- Bursars and HR practitioners at independent schools.
- Governors of independent schools.
Don't worry if you can't watch it live, sign up anyway and you'll be able to access the webinar on-demand at a time convenient for you.
In the meantime, please get in touch with us if you would like to find out more about the work we have done with many independent schools to successfully complete the consultation process.